The GO! Big Churn Dash — 12″ Finished is a favorite classic BOB. All of the shapes to make a perfect Churn Dash are on one die. Make a variety of other blocks using the rectangles, half square triangles and squares. You can use the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or the 5″x10″ Cutting Mat with this die.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.