Make your next quilting project soar higher than ever with these GO! dies from AccuQuilt! Make any project a little more fun and whimsical with this collection of cute birds. The GO! Birds die features sharp yet ultra-safe blades that precisely cut three different birds and two wing styles. Birds are a favorite applique motif for quilters — you’ll love adding them to clothing, gift tags, home decor, and more. Want to make a quick applique? Simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and you’re set! These dies are compatible with the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or can be used with a 6″x12″ Cutting Mat.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.