There are so many quilting projects and only so many hours in the day! Replacing your GO! Cutting Mat will make cutting fabric just as quick and precise as when your GO! Cutter was brand new. Just choose the mat you need and let the fabric fly. This mat is compatible with these fabric cutters: GO! Baby Cutter, GO!
Here are some tips for proper care and maintenance of your GO! Cutting Mat:
- Store mat flat. Do not roll or bend.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Intense heat or cold may cause mat damage or to become brittle.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- To extend life of mat, rotate and flip mat periodically.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.
Ensure that your next quilting project is better than ever with a little help from AccuQuilt and Stitch-n-Frame!