You’ve been bitten by the quilting bug, hard. When you quilt as much as you do, it’s probably time for a new GO! Cutting Mat. This 6″ x 6″ mat makes it easy — simply choose the mat you need and keep on quilting. Best used with the GO! Baby or GO! fabric cutters.
Here are some tips for proper care and maintenance of your GO! Cutting Mat:
- Store mat flat. Do not roll or bend.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Intense heat or cold may cause mat damage or to become brittle.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- To extend life of mat, rotate and flip mat periodically.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.
Ensure that your next quilting project is better than ever with a little help from AccuQuilt and Stitch-n-Frame!