Cut curved pieces quickly with the GO! Drunkard’s Path die. Each sewn unit measures 4″ finished, you combine four units to create an 8″ finished Drunkard’s Path Block. But, like all quilting blocks, there are endless variations in design depending on your layout and color choice. Get ready for never-ending inspiration with the GO! Drunkard’s Path die! You can use the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or the 6″x12″ Cutting Mat with this die.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.