Equilateral triangle quilts are everywhere right now! This versatile shape showcases all your favorite fabrics in a great alternative to simple patchwork. Now’s the time to add this staple to your die collection, especially since it coordinates with GO! Hexagon –4 1/2″ Sides and GO! Half Hexagon — 4 1/2″ Sides for endless possibilities. Fits pre-cut 5″ squares. You can use the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or the 6″x6″ Cutting Mat with this die.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.