The GO! Flowering Snowball makes a 12″ finished block that is ready to showcase all your favorite fabrics. The lines between the blocks are blurred by the dynamic pattern that is actually easy to piece! Play with the Flowering Snowball with other dies in the 12″ GO! Mix and Match Sets for even more fun. Best used with the GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters and a 10″x24″ Cutting Mat.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.