You know how hard it can be to make a perfect heart shape, but they make such fun quilting projects! The GO! Heart die lets you cuts three sizes of hearts quickly and perfectly every single time. Now you can make that pretty heart quilt, or ornaments, gift tags and more. It even comes with easy-to-follow instructions on making a GO! Trailing Hearts appliqued shirt. Quilt to your heart’s desire! You can use the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or the 5″x10″ Cutting Mat with this die.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.