You’re going to love the GO! Log Cabin — 12″ Finished by Leslie Main! It’s a must-have for your die library. Use your AccuQuilt GO! Cutter to make a variety of log cabin block sizes — this die accurately and quickly cuts 1 1/2″ logs to make 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″, 9″, 10″, 11″ and 12″ finished Log Cabin blocks. Each cut piece has perfect seam allowances to make sewing a breeze. Best used with the GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters and a 10″x24″ Cutting Mat.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.