The GO! Square on Point — 3 11/16″ (3 3/16″ Finished) might just become your new favorite quilting toy. When used in conjunction with your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby cutter this die makes precise cuts even through multiple layers of fabric. It coordinates with other GO! dies to create 9″ finished quilt blocks and the perfect squares already include seam allowances for easy sewing. All this and its square shape is just-right at giving your inner quilt designer free reign. You can even use it to cut background squares for small appliques. Handy! You can use the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters or the 6″x12″ Cutting Mat with this die.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.