Just like when the kids were little, you need lots of geometric blocks to build something cool. The GO! Value Die has the building blocks for amazing quilts. This die precisely cuts three different shapes of squares and triangles. Use them to create 4-Patch, 9-Patch, stars, pinwheels, borders and more. Makes perfect cuts seem like child’s play. Best used with the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big, GO! Studio fabric cutters and a 6″x12″ Cutting Mat.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.