This batting from Dream Wool is made with fine Merino Wool that has been scoured and super-washed, blended, carded, cross-lapped, and thermally bonded. This process gives it the highest level of cleanliness and prevents shrinkage. The Quilters Dream process creates wool batting with extremely soft drape, uniformity, and strength. It is wonderfully constant batting that is truly ‘a cut above.’
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 – 1/2″ that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Resistant to Creases. Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
All Quilters Dream Products are made with pride in the USA.
Only available in King 122″ x 122″.